The thoughts, sewing projects, and fabric oglings of a dedicated sewist.

Ooo! New Gadget!!

12/2/11


So I had to buy these nifty little bias tape makers this week.  That's right: I absolutely had to.  And that's because I needed to make this funky bias tape:



To go on this super cool skirt for my client Eileen:



See what I mean? 






And I'm very excited about it because just imagine the possibilities now that I'm not limited to store bought bias tape!!  With homemade bias tape I can use better quality fabric in an endless range of colors and prints.  And the best thing is that I can use this bias tape to cover piping so my piped skirts and dresses (see here) just got a whole lot more interesting!  Not to mention that it's just fun to add to my sewing gadget collection . . . .
Post Comment
Post a Comment