A pie chart!
- 89 garments (22 for myself, 8 as gifts, and 59 for clients)
- 24 handbags and wallets (2 for me, the rest for clients/Etsy shop)
- 20 random projects (scarves, flower pins, softies - I think I kept two of these)
- 10 alterations or refashions (2 for me, rest for clients)
- 2 things for the home (mine all mine!)
When I think about my favorites, they usually involve learning something new.
1) Corsetted Pencil Skirt - I based this design on an Ann Taylor skirt and it was fun figuring out how to do it. I also wear my personal skirt A LOT.
2) Flower Button Coat - my first coat, and while I know it has problems, I'll always love it because it was my first.
3) Gertie pencil skirt - I made four of these this fall, two with boning and two without (I still need to take pictures of one of the skirts and write about my experience with the pattern).
4) Beginning to sew with jersey/knit fabric - I love it and look forward to improving this year
5) Camp Runway - I loved this week and can't wait to work with more young sewists this summer!
I've got some specific things I really want to make in 2013, but mostly I just look forward to more time with fabric, needle, and thread, more teaching, and reading about all the lovely things that my fellow sewing bloggers create!